I drive around for work quite a bit, and during an average day I get the little pop-up on my phone asking if I want to connect to the wireless internet in the surrounding area. Often times the network names are normal and boring and you won't make you think twice.

This blog is not for those wifi signals. This blog is for the network that pops up and makes you laugh or think.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Cold Night In San Diego



So a big part of me wants to just ignore this one and let you make your own jokes. A bigger part of me wants to avoid saying anything that creates a graphic visual that would possibly give you nightmares or cold sweats.

Thankfully, I'm not that considerate.

So I'm guessing that one day the weather in San Diego was topping the high 90's and this poor desperate soul was in need of something to cool his inner core ... ok, I can't continue. See ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment